The main purpose of this Information Text is to ensure transparency by informing you as YILDIRIM Holding Inc. and Group Companies in the capacity of Data Controller about data processing and personal data protection (personal data and special categories of personal data, hereinafter referred to as "Data") executed on legal grounds in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK).
According to the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK), YILDIRIM Holding Inc. and Group Companies (hereafter referred to as “the Company”) becomes entitled to process (obtain, record, store, alter, adapt, disclose and transfer wholly or partially by non-automated means which provided that form part of a data filing system) your personal data and special categories of your personal data only if you give explicit consent to and share the relevant information with the Company by your own will.
PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
While your personal data may vary depending on the services provided by our Company and the business activities of our Company, it can be collected by automated or non-automated means as well as through our Company units and offices, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar platforms, verbally, in writing or by electronic means.
In addition, your personal data may be processed in accordance with the personal data processing requirements set forth in Article 5 titled "Conditions for Processing Personal Data" and Article 6 titled "Conditions for Processing of Special Categories of Personal Data" of the KVKK for as long as you benefit from the products and services provided by our Company and our Group Companies.
The purpose for the processing of your personal data is as stated but not limited to the following:
• To offer the necessary products and services by the Company and to make necessary notifications related to the service
• To perform the necessary studies to make you benefit from other products and services that may be offered by the Company
• To fulfill the activities provided by the Company in the relevant legislation and public authorities
• To ensure the legal and commercial security of all real persons who are in a business relationship with the Company
• To determine and apply the Company's trade policies
• To carry out the Company's human resources policies
MEANS AND LEGAL REASONS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected by electronic means or verbally or in writing, in order to maintain our activities and on the grounds that they must comply with the legislation and Company policies. Your personal data collected may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Information Text within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Article 5 titled "Conditions for Processing Personal Data" and in Article 6 titled "Conditions for Processing of Special Categories of Personal Data" of the KVKK.
YOUR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
The rights you possess in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK are as follows:
• To learn whether personal data is processed
• To demand information as to if personal data has been processed
• To learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Türkiye or abroad
• To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and the notification of third parties this data is transferred to about the processes in this regard
• To request the erasure or destruction of personal data under the conditions stipulated in the KVKK and other relevant provisions of law and the notification of third parties this data is transferred to about the processes in this regard
• To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems
• To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of personal data
In case you prefer to use the rights you possess in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you may deliver your applications in writing to "YILDIRIM Holding A.Ş. Legal Directorate, Maslak Mahallesi, Söğütözü Sokak, Maslak 1453 Sitesi, No: 20C / B2 Blok Sarıyer / Istanbul" address with identifying documents by hand or through a notary public or with registered and reply paid letter.
The requests stated in your application will be finalized according to the nature of the request at the soonest time possible and no later than 30 (thirty) days without any charges, and the result will be notified to you in writing or by electronic means. However, where the process requires an additional cost, you will be requested to pay the fee specified by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The Company is obliged to take all necessary technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security for the purposes of preventing unlawful processing of personal data, preventing unlawful access to personal data, and ensuring the protection of personal data and to carry out the necessary audits, or have them made in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK. In this regard, the Company takes a set of measures at a reasonable level to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, sharing, and erasure of these data. Accordingly, your data may be stored on safe physical areas and/or servers in America (including the United States of America), Europe, Asia, and/or elsewhere where they might be transferred.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company retains personal data only for the time being specified in the applicable legislation or the required period for the purpose for which it is being processed. In this regard, the Company first ascertains whether a certain period of time is suggested in the relevant legislation for the time period to keep the personal data and if it is determined for a certain period of time, it acts accordingly to this time period. Where no time period is set, the Company keeps the personal data for the period required for the purpose they are being processed. In the event of the expiry of the period or the removal of the reasons that processing of the data is required, the personal data is deleted, destroyed, or anonymized by the Company. Personal data is not stored by the Company for the possibility of future use.